PURCHASING GUIDE ♡
Please read the following info thoroughly before making your purchase.
LAST ORDERS FOR THE YEAR 2023 (WEBSITE ARCHIVAL):
This website, kalbudreams.com, and all its contents will be archived on 11 July 2023.
My shop will be put on hold for an indefinite period of time while I pursue my postgraduate degree in 2023/24.
Last orders will be taken on 10 July 2023.
Until then, you are welcome to browse and place your orders as per usual ♡
Kalbu is proudly based in Malaysia. However, Malaysia is a low-income economy nation situated in the postcolonial landscape of Southeast Asia.
Prices are set in USD. As most of my customers have shifted to an international audience, setting my prices in USD helps me match the value of my work closer to artisan goods sold at an global market rate. This ensures I earn a fairer wage for the time and labour spent on my original designs and handmade work.
WHEN YOU CHECKOUT:
My website employs a 'One Page Checkout' system.
PAYMENT METHODS AVAILABLE:
- *VISA/Mastercard via Stripe [5% transaction fee]
- *Stripe's payment gateway in Malaysia can only receive card payment from VISA & Mastercard.
- Paypal [9% transaction fee]
By clicking 'Place Order Now' at checkout:
- The pre-order slots for your order will immediately be reserved for you for 24 hours (for readymade items: 3 hours). Hence these slots will be taken off the website from others to purchase - they will be reserved for you.
- You will be redirected to your selected payment gateway (Credit Card via Stripe/ Paypal) to make payment and complete your purchase.
- Note: only VISA/Mastercard is accepted for international Stripe payment to Malaysia. If you use another card, the payment will not go through and your order will still be pending.
- You will be sent an order notification email with the details of your reserved order. As soon as you complete successful payment, you will be sent another email titled 'Payment Success' which details your order confirmation.
KINDLY NOTE: Only click 'Place Order Now' if you are sure you want to purchase, and intend to continue with payment immediately.
I experience instances very often where a customer places an order with their slots reserved, only to not make payment in the end. Please remember all slots are limited. Others may want your slots if you end up not making payment and leaving your purchase incomplete! This is especially important for items that have only 1 available slot left.
READYMADE: Orders will be canceled if payment is not made within 3 hours.
PRE-ORDER: Orders will be canceled if payment is not made within 24 hours.
If you have mistakenly placed an order, please contact me to cancel the order so I can release the reserved slots back to my website.
If you've accidentally lost the checkout page after placing your order, please contact me and I'll email you a link redirecting you to checkout payment gateway once more! Thank you.
*SPECIAL SHIPPING REQUESTS
I can ship worldwide but officially, my website only provides shipping rates to the following countries stated on my shipping page.
If your country is not included here, I can manually add shipping by special request. Example: let's say you are from Japan and wish to purchase, but my website does not include Japan in its shipping zones. You can make a request from me.
How to make a request:
You can contact me on IG @k.a.l.b.u to request that I manually add Japan (for example) to my website's shipping zones. You can then proceed to the website to make your order.
If you've changed your mind on purchasing, it's completely fine. As a small business I absolutely don't mind adding new shipping zones to my website to enhance its growth!
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING OPTIONS:
I use mainly DHL and Aramex for international shipping.
I cannot entertain requests for cheaper shipping.
I hope you understand that international shipping can be costly, especially for small businesses. It is something outside of my control.
I take a lot of time and care to make my pieces, and I prefer knowing that your items are more likely to reach you safely without complications. Therefore I only provide courier options on my website that have proven to be reliable and have detailed tracking.